Why let the problems continue to cause your home and property further damage; damage that will not only cost you more money in repairs but dramatically lowers the value of your property.
Our Grip-Tite® products offer the complete scope of foundation repair and settlement products that will fix or repair any foundation settlement issue.
Signs of Foundation Failure
- Windows and doors are sticking and hard to open
- Multiple nail pops are appearing in ceilings and walls
- Sticking Doors Settlement
- There are large gaps in window and door frames
- Window and/or door trim are developing spaces
- Floors are starting to settle and become uneven
- Bowed or leaning basement walls
- Cracks in your foundation walls
- Interior plaster walls are cracking
- Chimneys are tilting or leaning
- Foundations are sinking
- Cracks in your basement walls
Grip-Tite Push Piers are the answer!
The Grip-Tite Foundation Push Pier System is used to fix foundation settlement. The Push Pier System uses steel tubes that utilize the weight of the structure to hydraulically drive the piers to bedrock or other competent load bearing strata. The piers are spaced a maximum of 6 feet apart and are used to level or stabilized an existing foundation. Once the tubes are driven to bedrock or the competent load-bearing strata, the load of the structure is fully transferred to the pier through an underpinning bracket that is positioned under the footing. The structure is now stabilized to prevent any further settlement.
- End-bearing pier that does not rely on friction for capacity
- Each pier load tested during installation
- Ability to reach greater depths using a starter tube with friction collar
- High-strength steel pier sections and sleeved couplings have high resistance to bending
- Long life span, resistance to corrosion (design life in moderate soils more than 100 years)
- Available with hot-dipped galvanized coating for added corrosion resistance