- Wall Anchor System
- Push Pier System
- Helical Pier System
- Slab Piers System
- Crawlspace Stabilizer
- Helical Tiebacks
Grip-Tite offers a 1.5 inch Square Shaft Helical and 1.75 Square Shaft Helical suitable for anchor and tie-back applications. The Grip-Tite® Square Shaft Helical Anchor lead sections and extensions are available with helix blade configurations to meet project-specific requirements.
- Predictable capacity
- No excavation required on the high-grade side of foundation or retaining walls.
- Installs with either handheld or small equipment in areas of limited or tight access
- Load test can be conducted immediately after installation
- Generates no spoils
- Clean installation – no messy grout
- All-weather installation
- Lead sections available in 2, 5 and 7-foot lengths
- Extensions available in 3, 5 and 7-foot lengths
- Socket and bolt connections
- Helical leads and extensions available with helix blade configurations to meet project-specific requirements.
- Helix blade diameters of 8, 10, 12 and 14 inches.
- Available with hot-dipped galvanized coating for added corrosion resistance.
- 1.5 inches round corner square shaft (C1530 Modified)
- Torque Strength Rating = 7,000 ft.-lb.
- Torque Correlation Factor (Kt) = 10 ft-1
- Connecting Bolts: 0.75-inch diameter Heavy Hex Machine Bolt (SAE J429 – Grade 8)
- Ultimate axial capacity based upon installation torque = 70 kips (tension)
- Allowable axial capacity based upon installation torque = 35 kips (FOS = 2)
- Allowable axial capacity based upon shear of coupling bolt = 26.5 kips (per Allowable Stress Design Method)