Look for the Signs!
- Doors that stick or are hard to open
- Floors sloping or not level.
- Interior plaster walls cracking
- Nail pops in ceilings and walls
- Window and door trim developing spaces
- Uneven floors
- Sinking or bowing floor joists
The Grip-Tite® Stabilizer Solution For Crawl Spaces
This solution can solve a common problem of sagging floors. Wood beams that carry the load of your home can sag causing drywall cracks, sloping floors, doors or windows that won't open properly and other structural issues.
This is typically an issue when the current support system is spaced too far apart to be effective. By installing a series of stabilizers that are adjustable, the structure can be lifted and supported evenly, reducing any damage to the structure.
Your Grip-Tite certified dealer can help you determine the best approach to supporting your structure.